What support do we offer?
We provide free information, advice and support to anyone with a physical and/or learning disability
- Someone to talk to – face to face, over the telephone or via email or social media
- Social groups and events
- Benefits advice and support with form filling (by appointment only)
- Power of Attorney clinic (appointment required)
- Information on community support services
- Signposting and referrals to other services
- Information on your rights
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to have a say on local services
- Factsheets and publications
How do we provide this support?
We are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Visit our centre at Sycamore House, which is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
You can call us on 01506 448000 for a chat over the phone or to arrange a face to face meeting. If you would like to visit our offices, calling in advance to arrange an appointment is advisable.
You can also email an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible.
You can also use our contact form below or on our Contact page.
Use the button below to make a referral
Other support and advice services
HELP OUT OF HOURS
West Lothian Council Social Work Services - website WLC Social Work
Out of Hours Emergency Service 01506 281028 / 281029
West Lothian Council main number 01506 280000
West Lothian Council Social Work Services 01506 282252
Open Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Telephone: 01506 448000
© Carers of West Lothian | website designed and built by braw.scot